Based in the North West and servicing the whole of the UK, our office partitioning, suspended ceilings and mezzanine floors are designed and manufactured to the highest possible standards and conform to all the latest regulations. Whether you require an office area, stores or works partitions, contact us for a free consultation.
Nicholson's are able to convert empty building shells to a full usable accommodation including offices, toilets and kitchens. Mezzanine floors and a wide range of storage racks and shelving are also available to increase usable floor area.
Nicholson’s specialise in the design and installation of a vast range of partitioning systems, providing full project requirements, including, power, lighting, heating, dry-lining suspended ceilings and carpeting.
All our systems are available with a wide range of finishes, including door and skirting finishes in timber, aluminium or plastic, and a full range of wall coverings.
Partitioning is available to provide 1/2 hour or 1 hour fire resistance and is ideal for offices situated on mezzanine floors or to isolate noisy locations. They are of steel stud and plasterboard construction with insulation. Aluminium door frames with solid doors are supplied for fire rated applications.
- Detailed site surveys carried out by our own project engineers
- Provision of detailed design, drawings, structural calculations when applicable.
- Building Regulations Application made on your behalf
- Competitive quotation and installation programmes to suit the client
- Fast, efficient and hassle free installations, undertaken by qualified installation teams